DCF I-130 Cover Letter

I am writing this for a few reasons. First, I have questions and wanted to make sure this was a good cover letter. Secondly, if it is, I hope it can be a good resource for others to use.

[Petitioner's Name]

[Petitioner's Address]

United States Department Of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Guangzhou
43 Hua Jiu Road, Zhu Jiang New Town

Tian He District, 510623

China

[Date]

Nature of Submission: I-130 ORIGINAL APPLICATION

To Whom it May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-130, Petition for Spouse for [benificiary's Name] and supporting documents. Contents include:

1. Form I-130 and attached sheet for additional info
  2. G-325A, attached sheet for additional info, and passport style photos (x2) for Petitioner ([Petitioner's Name])
  3. G-325A, attached sheet for additional info, and passport style photos (x2) for Benificiary ([beneficiary's Name])
  4. Copy of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate
  5. Copy of Petitioner’s Passport
  6. Copy of Certificate of Marriage
  7. Secondary Evidence of bona fide marriage:
    1. Letter of Relationship (x? Pages)
    2. Copy and Translation of Rental Contract (x? Pages)
    3. Affidavits of Relationship from friends and relatives (x7)
    4. Copies of collage style photos documenting relationship (15 Pages)
    5. Screenshots of social media profiles documenting timeline of relationship (21 Pages)

Copies of documents included are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,

[signature of Petitioner]

[Typed Name of Petitioner]

For 4 I write a copy of my passport. Do I need a copy of my passport if I include a copy of my birth certificate? If I do need it, is it a copy of every single page? I only have a single visa and 1 page of stamps in my entire passport...so if I do that, can I put multiple pages of my passport onto one page for the application?

For 6, do I make a photocopy of the white book that I got for our wedding certificate, a copy of our original wedding certificate, or both?

For 7, this just happens to be the evidence that I have. Does this look like enough, or too much? For those who would like to use this as a guide later, add or subtract what evidence you have or don't have!

Thanks to those who have helped me, will help me, and my best wishes to those who might benefit from this!

#4 Passport serves two functions, it proves citizenship to base petition on, or it shows having traveled to China in past 2 years in fiancée visa cases. In your case you are married, so no travel proof, and you are attaching a copy of birth cert, so passport not needed as citizenship evidence. Out of redundancy you could attach a photo copy of biographic page.

#6 yes a photo copy is fine, bring the origionals with you when submitting the package, they may want to compare copy to the origionals. However photo copies are fine.

#7 plenty.