PBS special "Xmas Without China"

I can't remember for sure if this program was posting back when the program came out.

I searched CFL to see if this was discussed already, but I didn't find any results using both GOOGLE and the CFL search. If it was already discussed just delete this posting.

I don't know exactly why, but the program made me so mad; I turned it off half way through it. I'll finish watching it later. I must agree with a lot with that American man said who doesn't want to buy anything from China for Christmas and his feelings.

Well, here's the link to the program and the PBS provide summary:

http://www.pbs.org/show/xmas-without-china/

Premiered November 2013

Chinese immigrant Tom Xia challenges one American family to live a month without the ubiquitous “Made In China” label on anything you purchase. That month is December. The rules: One family must remove everything made in China from their home while not purchasing anything new with that label for an entire holiday season. There’s comedy and tragedy in this intimate documentary, but more than that questions of family, success and consumerism that swirl around our idea of personal identity.

Edited by Bigguy_33 (see edit history)