Our government is working for you

The USCIS, formerly the BCIS, formerly the INS is celebrating their one year anniversary with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). They want to pass it on to you, the petitioner and the beneficiary, by an average increase in immigraton fees of around $55. So be sure to check the fees and be sure to thank your government because afterall, they are working for you!............. :)

The USCIS, formerly the BCIS, formerly the INS is celebrating their one year anniversary with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). They want to pass it on to you, the petitioner and the beneficiary, by an average increase in immigraton fees of around $55. So be sure to check the fees and be sure to thank your government because afterall, they are working for you!............. :lol:

$55 increase over WHAT?????

The $110 initial fee + $55

The $100 interview fee + $55

The ??? Medical fee + $55

The $300 AOS fee + $55

What other fees where there?

A Per-Munchkin Fee??????

What about the denied visas for family members in China?

Ok,

If we take the $110 initial fee, add 50%.....

Does that mean we get a 50% improvement in service....

I.E...... If it is a 15 month process to process a SIMPLE visa application, it might be cut down to 10 months?????

Or, does it go the other way.... Adding 50% MORE time....

A 15 month process suddenly balloons to be a 22 month process :D

Oh,

And what about the plans on changing all the customer service numbers to 1-900 numbers?????? :P

Oh, Boy, you tell how excited I am to dive back into the fray :angry:

----- Clifford ------

The USCIS, formerly the BCIS, formerly the INS is celebrating their one year anniversary with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). They want to pass it on to you, the petitioner and the beneficiary, by an average increase in immigraton fees of around $55. So be sure to check the fees and be sure to thank your government because afterall, they are working for you!............. :lol:

$55 increase over WHAT?????

The $110 initial fee + $55

The $100 interview fee + $55

The ??? Medical fee + $55

The $300 AOS fee + $55

What other fees where there?

A Per-Munchkin Fee??????

What about the denied visas for family members in China?

Ok,

If we take the $110 initial fee, add 50%.....

Does that mean we get a 50% improvement in service....

I.E...... If it is a 15 month process to process a SIMPLE visa application, it might be cut down to 10 months?????

Or, does it go the other way.... Adding 50% MORE time....

A 15 month process suddenly balloons to be a 22 month process :P

Oh,

And what about the plans on changing all the customer service numbers to 1-900 numbers?????? :P

Oh, Boy, you tell how excited I am to dive back into the fray :angry:

----- Clifford ------

I-129F---$110 to $165

I-130----$130 to $185

so go figure the I-485 @ $255 now!....:D

compared to 1985 fees for the two forms mentioned above,($35) and seven increase in 17 years, the last increase was in 2002, (I remember that one!), it is getting expensive to immigrate!

But of course.....remember, it is for your own security..... :P

Clifford, congratulations on hitting your 1000th  post.  Hang in there, things are going to get better.

Oh, I lost track of them..... Now how many more for a couple more Blue Thingies?????

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Oh, you aren't telling me that this system was only designed for 1K posts...... What hapens with Eric & Mick hit 10K?

Clifford, congratulations on hitting your 1000th  post.  Hang in there, things are going to get better.

Oh, I lost track of them..... Now how many more for a couple more Blue Thingies?????

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Oh, you aren't telling me that this system was only designed for 1K posts...... What hapens with Eric & Mick hit 10K?

Damn man you blew past me while I was away just 100 more until it don't matter for me