A-Number and DOS Case I.D. number for $165 fee

Hey all.

We're here in the U.S. trying to pay our $165 fee, which I think is the last step before receiving a green card. The document we have from USCIS says that we will need my wife's A-number and Department of State (DOS) case I.D. number. It says "The DOS consular officer should have provided you a USCIS Immigrant Fee handout listing these numbers when you received your Immigrant Visa Packet at the U.S. consulate abroad." I remember getting a large packet from the consulate in Guangzhou which we were not meant to open because we were supposed to hand it to immigration upon arrival to the U.S... Once we arrived, either they kept everything or I've lost whatever document I was supposed to keep, but the issue is that I don't know her A-number or DOS Case I.D. number. On her CR-I visa sticker inside her passport, I see there is an I.V. case number beginning with the letters GUZ... is this the same as the DOS case I.D. number? If not, anyone know how I cant find this number? How about the A-number? Thank you!