Happy Labor Day!

Thomas Promise

It was created by the labor movement in the late 19th century and became a federal holiday in 1894. Labor Day also symbolizes the end of summer for many Americans, and is celebrated with parties, parades and athletic events.Today if you are barbecuing or waiting for the burgers, brats, steaks or chops we should take moment to reflect this day and what it means. Labor Day comes from some pretty dark origins. Today we are seeing history repeat itself. Management needs labor but only if they can exploit it.

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/entertainment/labor-day-comes-from-some-pretty-dark-origins-519061192

• Like 1

A happy belated Labor Day to All!!! America's blue collars have made and has help build this country!! Alabama's "40 hour week" come to my mind.

Sorry I still haven't figure out to get the You Tube window to play in my posts.

God bless you all.

Danb

Yippes... I stumble in to how to. It can't be that simple can it?

Edited by danb (see edit history)

A happy belated Labor Day to All!!! America's blue collars have made and has help build this country!! Alabama's "40 hour week" come to my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-G2J3RzURA

Sorry I still haven't figure out to get the You Tube window to play in my posts.

God bless you all.

Danb

Yippes... I stumble in to how to. It can't be that simple can it?

Yes, it can. Simply post the URL for the video by right clicking the video, selecting "Get Video URL" and "Copy" and "Paste" into your post. In most cases, the board software will recognize the URL as a media tag and translate that into the html code necessary to embed the video in your post.

The board software won't allow you to post html code directly - it translates any recognized URL format for you.