Can I ship a DVD Player to China

I want to send a multi Region dvd player to my Daughter in-law. so sh can watch the Bugs Bunny toons to help her hear English

Michael-Sean

I want to send a multi Region dvd player to my Daughter in-law. so sh can watch the Bugs Bunny toons to help her hear English

Michael-Sean

No problem - or she can simply PURCHASE one at any retail store, if she doesn't have one already. I have yet to see a DVD player that was sold in China that WASN'T region-free, EXCEPT for the one in my Toyota that will only play DVD's with the China region code 6, or region 0.

Your best bet might be to simply send her the DVD and see if she can't play it or buy a player that will

Some of the American cartoons are popular in China. Unfortunately, they're usually dubbed in Chinese. Some of the cartoon characters speak English with a horrible accent that is difficult to understand - you might do better to send a movie. Our grandson learned most of the lines from the movie "Monsters, Inc." that way.

- OR - YesAsia.com DOES sell Disney and other popular cartoon DVD's in English with the Chinese Region code.

Many can be downloaded with Chinese subtitles.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)