Do I need to call NVC to check whether they receive my documents submi

I submitted financial supporting and civil documents to NVC by email 3 days ago, but I have not received any comfirmation letter from NVC to notify me that they have received my documents. I do not receive emails to notify that the emails fail to be sent either. I am not sure whether or not I need to call NVC to ask?

They will email you everything.

The steps are:

• Choose an agent, file DS-261 then wait 15 days or so.
  • Pay AOS fee.
  • Email I-864 and financial documents (This will change case number from GUZ to GZO, use GZO number for later steps.)
  • Pay Application Fee
  • Do DS-260 online.
  • Email civil documents. (Noting the GZO number on them)
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/contact.html

They will email you everything.

The steps are:

• Choose an agent, file DS-261 then wait 15 days or so.
  • Pay AOS fee.
  • Email I-864 and financial documents (This will change case number from GUZ to GZO, use GZO number for later steps.)
  • Pay Application Fee
  • Do DS-260 online.
  • Email civil documents. (Noting the GZO number on them)

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/contact.html

Thanks for your reply.

I submitted the required documents by email on 31st, July. And then on the next day (1st, August), I received the following email from NVC:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for being a valued U.S. Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) customer. Your online Immigrant Visa and Alien

Registration Application Form(DS-260) has been submitted.

Name Provided: xxx

Completed On: 15 JULY 2015 23:14:21 EST

Case Number: GUZxxxxxxxxx

YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE IS ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IN A PDF FILE!

You must follow the instructions on the confirmation page in order for the U.S. Department of State to continue processing your visa

application.

In the confirmation page attached in this email, it says I should submit financial supporting and civil documents to NVC for the further processing. But these required documents had been sent by email before I got this email. I am not sure whether or not I need to call NVC in this conditon?