I posted two topics yesterday, and I've got a couple more questions to add. I'm just going to condense all my posts into this one and hopefully an admin can delete my earlier two posts... Sorry to clutter up the forum with posts.

We leave Monday morning China time to go to Guangzhou. Really hoping someone can get to these questions if they have the time.

Joint sponsor questions:

1. Should joint sponsor send photocopies of their birth certificate? Or is a passport photocopy enough?

2. I read on "immihelp.com" that the joint sponsor needs to provide evidence that they have resided in their home for at least 6 months AND proof of their relationship to the petitioner. Is that true?

3. My mother is the co-sponsor for my wife. She (my mother) is not married, but she was married until 2013, so her taxes were filed jointly until then. My question is: does that mean my former step-father needs to fill out an i-864a? I'm guessing he doesn't, but since my mom provided her tax records from 2012-2014, I'm wondering if the embassy will be like... "What's up with that?". Does there need to be some kind of affidavit explaining the situation?

Petitioner questions:

4. My Chinese phone number doesn't fit in the boxes provided on the i-864. Is writing "See Attachment" in the boxes okay, even though it fits awkwardly with the spacing of the boxes?

5. Part 6. of i-864 - Income you are using from any other person who was counted in your household size. Should I include my wife (the immigrant) and her $0 income?

6. Alien Registration Number - We don’t think my wife has one, but on our I-130 approval letter that was sent in the mail, it says “Beneficiary A-Number: A000-000-000”. Am I supposed to write that on the i-864?

7. For Mailing Address and Place of Residence of petitioner, if I use my current address in China, should I then write an affidavit explaining that I am leaving this residence as soon as the visa is approved and have maintained domicile at my mother's address in the U.S.?

Thank you and I apologize if some of these have been answered here before.

Joint sponsor questions:

The passport photocopy should be fine.

Evidence is evidence that helps your case, and can reasonably be provided. The additional evidence is not required by the I-864. It's up to you whether to include it.

Your former step-father would most likely NOT want to sponsor your wife, and should NOT fill out an I-84a if that is the case. Your mother can break out her separate income, if she wishes. You can include an explanation of her marital situation if you you feel it is necessary.

Petitioner questions:

It's not clear that "See attachment" would fit in the box any better than your phone number would.

Your wife IS included on your I-864, and doesn't need to be enumerated twice. Adding $0 to your income leaves it at the same amount it was before.

Her A-number and Alien Registration Number are two different names for the same thing.

Your I-864 should provide evidence of a domicile in the U.S. and takes effect after she arrives. Use your U.S. address.