I would be far more interested if they ran a contest on pubic hair (or lack thereof without shaving). They could have categories of winners like "least" - "most" - "longest" - "softest" - Hey, I have a great idea. Randy, you are an excellent photographer. You could really make a name for yourself and I am sure the wifey would understand that it is all for the sake of art (not to mention your CFL brethren). How 'bout it bro? :Taking_photo:

I would be far more interested if they ran a contest on pubic hair (or lack thereof without shaving). They could have categories of winners like "least" - "most" - "longest" - "softest" - Hey, I have a great idea. Randy, you are an excellent photographer. You could really make a name for yourself and I am sure the wifey would understand that it is all for the sake of art (not to mention your CFL brethren). How 'bout it bro? :Taking_photo:

Perfect! I've got a wife who'll be renting out space for a studio, a Chicken Shack wall to put my phone number up on, and plenty of members here whose wives are aspiring models.

It's a Natural!

• Like 1

You'll need a category for

NO hair....Hares

if you want a rabbit like Wenyan to model.

When you photograph your wife, Randy, and then ours, don't use that gadget that you used in the "surround sound" or whatever it was, building shot. I had to print that thing off on thin paper, hold the photo backwards and upside down and then look at it through the back of the photo to figger out what it was. :rotfl: