Got the I-130 Approval Notice from USCIS - Now What?

After waiting for nearly 2 months here in Beijing (filed on March 19, approved May 13), we got the I-130 approval notice (email/post). But I'm not sure what's next...Do we wait for some other information from GZ?

In the I-130 approval letter, it states my husband's "Beneficiary A Number" as all zeros - what does that mean?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm with you. Looks like I've received all the same info as you had, but now I'm confused.

We completed the DS-260, and, as the instructions in the email stated, took photos, passport page, and DS-260 confirmation letter to CITIC bank to be sent to the consulate. But the bank was really confused and refused to send the materials. After some begging, they agreed to send it, but now I'm wondering if I messed up?!

Also, we haven't paid any fees (like the affidavit of support fee etc.) because I haven't received an invoice, and I can't click anywhere to pay a fee. On the website under IV fee, it says "NOT APPLICABLE" -why? Can I chalk this up the website being wonky lately?

If you filed the I-130 petition at Beijing or Guangzhou there will be no I-864 AOS fee, this is only collected if you filed the petition in the states and send the I-864 to NVC.

As for the IV fee, you will pay this to the consulate when turning in documents prior to interview.