Anyone here has the same experience ?

I sent the documents to NVC through email 45 days ago, I haven't received any response. I called them many times, they told me they couldn't see it on their computers , but if I didn't receive any error email . it meant they had it. I have been worried about it. Anyone has the same experience ? Or you know anything about it ?

He got response after one week, but I haven't get it in 45 days.

Yep, that's about the normal wait time.

I think i get my email around 47 days.

But that 60 days wait has been going on now for about 8-9 month now.

My case was completed on 61 days

• 2 weeks later...

My experience: if you submit everything by pdf. There is some sort of server that store them in a queue (I can only image when there is a breach or system failure what a mess it will be). There is no system or capability when you call in place for the staff to check or confirm the submittals are there. Only when the files are retrieved in the order of which they are stored then your file is "in the system." I don't get anything until 35 days or so (one year ago). Just read the NVC convention of which you name the files really carefully and pray you did not make a mistake (I did not use a lawyer). I waited for about 35 days or so but NO NSF which is the real killer. With all the immigration stunts that Obama is pulling I can imagine that wait is even longer now.

Good luck.

Edited by jonathantwu (see edit history)