Tourist Visa for Chinese Wife

Guest SloppyZhou_

To the Original Poster.

Sorry I am a little late replying to your posting. I do not visit this site as much as I did in the past.

I do not know if this will help you in anyway or even if this is your question.

But FYI, I had a Chinese girlfriend a few years ago. She wanted to visit me in America after I returned from living in China. Therefore she applied for an American Tourist Visa. I thought it was a waste of time, base upon all the negative comments I read here at CFL over 10+ years.

Well, she did all the leg work for applying for the VISA. I did not get involved at all and didn’t have to supply any information. When asked by the Visa Officer why she wanted to come to America, she simply said to visit her US boyfriend. No other reason was given.

Well, contrary to all the long winded and negative postings here about getting a Tourist Visa, she was granted an America Visa. It was very simple.

I am extremely glad she had an opportunity for her to visit me in American. It was one more piece of the puzzle that helped me to decide to focus on learning Mandarin rather then getting married.

Good Luck!

This topic is fairly timely, what with the improved situation regarding the improved likelihood of issuance of visitor's visas to the U.S.

Hopefully, objectionable content has been deleted. I see no reason to start over.