We are working on filling out the DS-260 but are confused by a few parts.

The section on information about the spouse (me), at the bottom it says "Is your spouse planning to immigrate to the U.S. with you?". If you check the "no" box it says "Will your spouse immigrate to the U.S. at a later date to join you?". It seems strange that the question even exists considering the spouse is always a U.S. citizen. Anyway should I say yes to the first question or no to both?

Now I'm confused about delivering required documents through CITIC bank.I have completed the DS-260 and am on to the part where I need to gather requested materials and submit them. I am quite confused with how to do this. Here is info from the email I received---

COMPLETE FORM DS-260(Online Immigrant Visa Application & Registration). Starting September 1, 2013 immigrant visa applicants are required to complete form DS-260. Please follow the on-line instructions and complete this form at https://ceac.state.gov/IV. Once you have completed the form, print the confirmation page and submit it along with other requested items in this notice. *For instructions andFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on completing the DS-260, please visit http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5164.html.

COPY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT: A copy of the personal information page of your current passport. (Each applicant must have a current passport that will be valid for travel to the United States for at least 8 months beyond the visa issuance date.)
PHOTOGRAPHS: Two 2 inches square (roughly 50 mm square) un-mounted full-face color photographs with a white background. All applicants must submit photos, regardless of age.
How to Submit Required Materials:
  1. You must register a location for document pick-up by selecting the “Select Document Delivery Address” option in the Immigrant Visa Section of http://ustraveldocs.com.
  1. Please print the “IV Pre-interview Document Submission Cover Letter” at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/20140707%20IV%20Pre-interview%20Document%20Submission%20Cover%20Letter%20for%20Drop%20Off.pdf. Complete and submit the Document Submission Letter along with the above requested items at the nearest CITIC Bank. Failure to take the requested action within one year will result in your application being terminated.
So I went to the ustraveldocs website and registered for a document pick-up location, but it won't let me go past step 8. Here is step 8:

Please confirm your IV Case ID to proceed with scheduling your appointment. Please ensure that you have been notified that your IV Case is ready for scheduling. If you receive an error message that your Case ID is not loaded, please be patient and try again at a later time.

Wenzhao,Zhang Case ID:

How am I supposed to submit the copy of her passport bio page and the two photos? It seems as though I can't register for a pick-up location until I have received notice that I can schedule an interview. Thanks!

Well...that's a different story. As you know by living in China nothing is guaranteed and low-level workers are notorious for being inflexible outside of their pre-defined daily responsibilities. I recommend going to the largest/busiest citic bank you can find in your city. The first citic bank I went to only knew how to deal with chinese tourist visas and kept telling us that we needed documents that we didn't have. They called multiple people and just said "meh go to this branch as they are the ones who know how to do really do it", and we walked in with just the document and pictures. They made an extra copy of the confirmation page for us as that's what their "guru" demanded and he assured us it was taken care of. No envelope needed on our end. Just cover letter, confirmation, and pictures. Got approved/email update less than 1 week after we did the citic drop-off.

We are working on filling out the DS-260 but are confused by a few parts.

The section on information about the spouse (me), at the bottom it says "Is your spouse planning to immigrate to the U.S. with you?". If you check the "no" box it says "Will your spouse immigrate to the U.S. at a later date to join you?". It seems strange that the question even exists considering the spouse is always a U.S. citizen. Anyway should I say yes to the first question or no to both?

Should be No for both. There are other immigrant visa categories besides spouse of a citizen.