how bad it is if my income is an estimation for i864

Hello again,

Thanks so much for everyone's help so far. I'm getting ready to file our documents for RFE. However I have one last question: my income is from a college, and schools budget system goes with "academic year". E.g Aug 2014 to July 2015 is counted as a year. So there is no way for me to know the exact amount of my income from this Aug to Dec at this point of a year, it's too early...

However I have a letter from my office proving that it will only be more than what is was in 2014. So would that be okay if I use 2014's income of Aug-Dec to estimate this years', and attach a letter to explain please?

Thank you.

Hello again,

Thanks so much for everyone's help so far. I'm getting ready to file our documents for RFE. However I have one last question: my income is from a college, and schools budget system goes with "academic year". E.g Aug 2014 to July 2015 is counted as a year. So there is no way for me to know the exact amount of my income from this Aug to Dec at this point of a year, it's too early...

However I have a letter from my office proving that it will only be more than what is was in 2014. So would that be okay if I use 2014's income of Aug-Dec to estimate this years', and attach a letter to explain please?

Thank you.

That's perfect! No problem.

• Like 1

Hello again,

Thank you.

That's perfect! No problem.

You are the best! Thank you so much!