Vaccinations/Medical Following Successful IR-1

My wife received her IR-1 and green card last summer. We've been in the States for about nine months now.

We've also just now got everyone insured so that "non-necessary" procedures, etc. can be done without breaking the bank.

I want to ensure we have all our ducks in a row so that my wife has the option of citizenship at a later date.

My question:

What vaccinations/medical need to be done from time to time to ensure these bases are covered when the time rolls around? My wife received the yellow booklet as well as the vaccination document worksheet. Due to poor hospital record keeping, she had to get re-vaccinated when she did her Guangzhou medical pre-interview.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is already covered elsewhere!

Nothing with regard to vaccinations or medical, these have to do with actually immigrating to the USA with regard to bringing a dangerous condition of disease into the country and has nothing to do with Citizenship.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Okay, so even if the vaccinations she received pre-interview normally require several doses spread out over several months, and she (at least as far as the paperwork is concerned) only received the first dose, she is not, and will not, be required to show proof of having received the "required" subsequent doses?

Is this correct?

Edited by kdavid3 (see edit history)

Correct, Vaccinations have nothing to do with Citizenship, only has to do with immigrating to the USA.

My wife has been a US Citizen a few years now, this was not required for her to become one. The only time she needed the yellow book and proof if immunity was a few years ago when wanting to take classes at the local community college, the college required this, we had titer tests done to show immunity.