How to include photos in I-130?

As part of the bona fide marriage part proof, we have about 30 photos documenting our 9 year relationship, including the past 4 years of marriage (2 wedding cermonies too).

Do I just include them loosely in all the paper work, or should I tape them to sheets of paper so they can be punched and bundled by USCIS?

Currently, I'm planning on giving them a heap 'o paperwork with a cover letter for them to bind as the please - they seem to be so darn picky. Is that ok?

I don't know a thing about DCF, but I would just print them on paper, or lay them out on a copy machine and print them on regular paper. Take the originals to the interview in a book small enough to pass through the little opening in the winder, like at a bank.

Of course maybe you got another set for them and you don't care.

Yes - best to stick with the standard paper size (whether A4 or 8 1/2x11 or both), and NOT submit anything loose. But you COULD even put them into a baggie, and attach THAT to a piece of paper.

Printing them onto a standard page will give the nicest stack of paper.

If the pictures are digital and you have access to a color printer and a computer paste the pictures into a document and print it out in color, you can even make notations below each picture as to who is in the picture, place and date they were taken. Also include a few of you with spouses family.

Just go to any old photo shop and bring a thumb-drive/USB stick with the pictures on it. Print off in collage format or individually. This is assuming you are doing DCF and in China as the prices here in the mainland are way cheaper!

I just printed them off in collage format and laminated them and then paper clipped them to the whole package. Honestly, the VO will take apart everything and put stuff together how they want it. It doesn't matter how you bind anything as it seems they will do their own binding/envelop after you submit your documents.

Thanks. We have already printed all the pictures at the photo shop this past weekend. I have an appointment this Thursday to submit the I-130, so we'll include the photos and print them again if needed. Like mentioned by llamagatekeeper, printing them in China is pretty affordable.

• 1 month later...

When we DCF'd we took a stack of photos with a rubber band around them. The CO flipped through them, took some out, and gave us the rest back. They were all returned to us when we finally got the visa.

• Like 1