Error on co-sponsor's I-864 form (How to fix?)

What's the proper way to notify the interviewing officer of any errors on forms like the I-864, where I wouldn't be able to get a new original document in time for interview? It's not a big deal, but I noticed they put their own address in a field which was meant for the beneficiary's address due to the confusing layout of the first page. I would print out a new page myself but Chinese A4 paper doesn't match US A4 and I don't want the officer to have anything to complain about.

Thanks again for your help. I guess I'm at the point now where I'm worrying about every little thing as I fear the only reason we could be denied is due to some technicality. I was worried they'd look at the documents, see different sized paper, and go "these don't match, original documents only!"

The only technicality of concern is the fact the joint sponsor signed the form and doing so is swearing that everything in the form is correct.

If the interviewing officer is having a bad day they could place the process in AP and request another I-864, or they can accept your corrected page.