Attaching an extra page for a long address on i-130

Hi all. I'm sure this has been discussed (though I'm having trouble finding it) so feel free to forward me on, my apologies for any redundancy.

1. Could someone please tell me exactly how to format and attach an extra page for our address? We both live in the same apartment in China, but it is a long address so we'll need extra space. Should I write in the space "see attachment"? What should be written on the attachment page other than the address?

2. Given that we live at the same address together as written in line 2, lines 19 and 21 (your relative's address abroad, and last current address shared) would be the same answer. Shall I fill them in anyway (write it on the same attachment page)?

3. Should I wait to sign at the bottom until I am at the embassy?

While I'm at it, I have a question about photos. How many passport sized photos will I need for this process in total, including medical check and interview? We'll be going to get our pictures done tomorrow.

Edited by ferg9 (see edit history)

In the forms line make note "See Attached"

At top of attached sheet make note of form and question it pertains to and then provide the information for that question. And yes the attachment can answer several questions, just make note on the attachment what questions it is answering.

No you sign the I-130 before filing it, this would be the case if normally filed in the states.

I don't think there is any form that needs to be signed before the interviewing officer, in the past the visa application forms were signed in front of the officer, that changed when the visa application (DS-260) is now done online.

I printed this, and I think I signed and dated each additional page. Can't remember if required or not, but pretty sure that is what I did. Anyway this kind of WORD format worked for me on I-130.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2eciv00.jpg

And for the passport-sized photos that we are to include, I've read that they must be put in a plastic bag and attached to a sheet of paper which goes behind the g325a. Again, is stapling the photo bag to the paper alright? If stapling is not okay, what suggestions do you have for attaching documents together? Should I try and find a two hole puncher and some string to attach everything together?

Thank you!!

No stapling papers together, however you can staple the passport photo bag to a sheet.

To bind everything together the USCIS recommended practice is to 2 hole punch everything at the top of page and use one ACCO fastener to hold everything together.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/images_zpsc5a7b156.jpg

No stapling papers together, however you can staple the passport photo bag to a sheet.

To bind everything together the USCIS recommended practice is to 2 hole punch everything at the top of page and use one ACCO fastener to hold everything together.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/images_zpsc5a7b156.jpg

Those are good. I just used rubber bands.

Funny thing my wife found a box of paper a while ago for our printer, the paper was all pre punched with the.two holes.