People's Daily Infographic: Uncouth Foreigners

People's Daily infographic: Look at the uncivilized behavior of these foreigners!

In the midst of Spring Festival, also known as the world's largest human migration, People's Daily would instead like to remind readers that uncouth behavior by tourists is not just a Chinese phenomenon, thank you very much, so it created this neat little infographic showing a few examples of laowai behaving badly.

People's Daily presents..."Nude shots, peeing everywhere: Look at the uncivilized behavior of these foreigners"

I hope they don't have any shots of me takin' a leak on the side of the road, and on the walls of buildings in Fushun....I swear, I was only doing it....standing beside of other Chinese men doing the same exact thing....FIRST!!!! I saw them on the side of the road or standing against a building "writing" their names so I had the taxi driver stop quickly so's I could join them. When in Rome, do as the Romans do has always been my motto.

Holy smokes Andy, I'd shore hate to think some photographer took a shot of my lowly lauwei butt writin' my name on the side of a building, and cropped out the Chinese guys standing beside of me laughing as they wrote their names. :victory:

tsap seui

I enjoy hocking up big clams and depositing them delicately on sidewalks, too, by gum. I git along real well in Chinartucky.

• Like 1