case number changed

I got the response from nvc below:

This correspondence is also to notify you that the principal applicant's case number was changed. The new case number starts with GZO (instead of GUZ) and is followed by a new set of ten numbers. This change was made to identify the case for both the NVC and the U.S. Consulate General in Guangzhou, China as participating in the Optional Electronic Processing Program.

Please refer to the case number given below in all future correspondence with the NVC and the U.S. Consulate General in Guangzhou.

Now I don't know should I send them the documents again with new case number ? Or I have to contact them with new case number somehow ?

You should be fine - you are automatically enrolled in the Electronic Processing when you submit your documents elevtronically.

This is good.

Now I got another letter : we registered you as the agent...Please visit our website at

http://nvc.state.govand work with the applicant to complete steps two through six of the NVC process:
Step 2: Pay fees
Step 3: Submit visa application form
Step 4: Collect financial documents
Step 5: Collect supporting documents
Step 6: Submit documents to the NVC
I have finished step 6. Now it looks I have to start over again. It's so confused . first fee $120, I paid and followed each step. NOw in this letter I need pay $325, I don't mind to pay them, but why I have to redo everything I have done?

I have finished step 6. Now it looks I have to start over again. It's so confused . first fee $120, I paid and followed each step. NOw in this letter I need pay $325, I don't mind to pay them, but why I have to redo everything I have done?

There are two fees charged by NVC:

• Fee to process the I-864 Affidavit of support: $120
  • Fee to process the DS-260 visa application: $325
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/fees-visa-services.html#permanent

Did you pay both fees?