I-864 Part II address for a long Chinese address...

I found myself very frustrated. The I-864 part II requires an address, presumably to be complete enough for me to recieve documents mailed to me while my wife and I are in China. The problem is, the street address simply will not fit. If I can use a P.O. Box, my address looks like this:

• P.O.Box 603, Chang'an South Road ... well, that could fit. But isn't the requirement for a living address?

But my real address is like this:

• Room 17, No. 1, Foreign Teacher's Apartment Building, 637 Chang'an South Road

I seem to be limited to 30 alpha-numeric characters. I cannot write Chinese there. If documents are to be sent to the address, I want to receive them. This is the first United States Federal form I have seen that was so foolishly designed. All others have two lines for street addresses, usually with the ability to put more information in each line. There are common abbreviations I can use, but those still would have me go over the limits of the form.

So, what am I to do?

Form says mailing address, a PO Box is a mailing address.

Note the I-864 has to do with support after moving to the USA, USCIS will not use the address to mail anything, also note this form is turned in just prior to visa interview.