Happy Birthday Dennis 143!

Thomas Promise

Don't know how you do it, Randy. That was just too kewl and funny!

Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I actually thought I had removed my birthday from my profile. :D

65 years old and still going strong... a true testiment to good genes. As, there's very little that I've done to get this far without any health issues. :)

Funny thing about aging... we start to realize the finality of our life at this age. What? Maybe, I have 15 more years to live if I go with those life expectancy calculators? Anyway, thinking about it doesn't scare or worry me... it's all part of life and how we chose to live it. eh?

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

Don't know how you do it, Randy. That was just too kewl and funny!

Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I actually thought I had removed my birthday from my profile. :D

65 years old and still going strong... a true testiment to good genes. As, there's very little that I've done to get this far without any health issues. :)

Funny thing about aging... we start to realize the finality of our life at this age. What? Maybe, I have 15 more years to live if I go with those life expectancy calculators? Anyway, thinking about it doesn't scare or worry me... it's all part of life and how we chose to live it. eh?

Just do a search on YouTube for "Happy Birthday < anyone's name here >"