Were taking care of the DS-260 as i write this post.

There is one question i/we are not sure how to answer.

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?

I/We feel this question be answered as YES because by the time of interview wife and stepson will have medical done and vaccinations will also be done.

Should we answer YES?

Dan: If you feel this topic should be merged with my other topic? Please merge the two together.

I agree with "yes" as the answer. It's an unfortunately worded question that leaves you feeling like you need to either lie by answering "yes" even before you've had the shots, or incriminate yourself by answering "No" that you haven't had the required shots.

Ironically, "yes" is technically correct - you HAVE had ALL required shots (none) to the point in time when the question is asked. And you WILL have that required documentation by the time it's needed - at the interview.

OK DS-260 has been completed and sent online.

Now we just need to get all the Civil Documents together.

We have everything ready to go but there is one question.

Per NVC site:

You and each family member accompanying you must obtain two identical 2 x 2 inch (51 x 51 mm) color photographs. The photographs must meet the Department of State’s Photograph Requirements.

We have current passport photos with us now.

Should we just scan two passport photos and save as PDF and send it this way or what?

OK DS-260 has been completed and sent online.

Now we just need to get all the Civil Documents together.

We have everything ready to go but there is one question.

Per NVC site:

You and each family member accompanying you must obtain two identical 2 x 2 inch (51 x 51 mm) color photographs. The photographs must meet the Department of State’s Photograph Requirements.

We have current passport photos with us now.

Should we just scan two passport photos and save as PDF and send it this way or what?

Well, yes! All submissions must be electronic at this point. Have current (whether these same photos or more recent ones) actual printed passport photos available at the interview.

• 2 months later...

Okay, my turn for a question:

For the first job my wife took, she had to join the CPC. Now the 260 asks:

"Have you ever served in, been a member of, or been involved with a paramilitary unit, vigilante unit, rebel group, guerrilla group, or insurgent organization?"

Is the CPC considered an "insurgent organization"?

Okay, my turn for a question:

For the first job my wife took, she had to join the CPC. Now the 260 asks:

"Have you ever served in, been a member of, or been involved with a paramilitary unit, vigilante unit, rebel group, guerrilla group, or insurgent organization?"

Is the CPC considered an "insurgent organization"?

NO, CPC is not that. Insurgent organization is one intent on disrupting or overthrowing a government, for example ISIS in the middle east.

HOWEVER when you get to this question "Are you a member of or affiliated with the Communist or other totalitarian party? " this is a "Yes"