Lauren Bacall passed age 89

What a smokin' hot dame!!! She made an art form out of being cool.

One more I remember.

Dan, it's funny, I just watched Key Largo last week. There is nothing like those oldies, the black and white movies. They actually made you use your imagination and think as you watched them. None of that gory detail stuff where the action is the focus and overshadows and takes over away from any real performances by the players. Great stuff, those old B&W movies. I know the focus is Lauren Bacall today, but damn, that Edward G was great in Key Largo....LOL He always tough talked the "dames" and had such a way with lines like "Mugsy, I want you and Ricco to cover that front door with your heaters and make it lights out for those dirty coppers out there, ya hear." He, his voice, and the way he delivered his lines made him one of the very best of bad guys ever on film.

She said the age gap was nothing, and that her and Bogart: "it was just natural". Not only did I like her, I like her attitude about that. I dated a tall slim unassuming, yet she knew she was pretty, Jewish gal in CA. The most peaceful soothing person I ever met. Almost too natural. But I had a job to move off to.