Yay!!!!! I just went thru the interview and got approved!!! It was super easy and short for me!! I ll write up a post about how it went once we get home. But Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y A year waiting and wondering if this will ever gets done is now coming to an end!! We were not DCFed. So, it took us a year from USCIS to NVC then to this point.

Thank you all for the help and knowledge!

Now, the interviewee took my passport and how long do you guys think I will be waiting for the CEAC status changes to "Issued" ? Right now, it is still " Administrative process" updated today!

Great news!! COngrats!! And the visa being an IR-1....that's even more good news.

I don't know how long they take to mark it as "issued". Anywhere from one day....to one year???? LOL

Good luck with your new life.

tsap seui

Great news!! COngrats!! And the visa being an IR-1....that's even more good news.

I don't know how long they take to mark it as "issued". Anywhere from one day....to one year???? LOL

Good luck with your new life.

tsap seui

News flash! It changed to "issued" today!!!! Woo hoot!!!! Just one day! I'm happy! That was a nice little surprise for me after a day travel!!!

Do you think now is a good time to buy tickets? I would not expect too much delay on the delivery, or would there be?! Hmmmm...