Do we need to bring the Xray film itself to the interview?

I packed medical report itself, of course. According to the red note the hospital gave me along with the medical report, it says I'm supposed to bring the X-ray film and the English immu. Record to the States, but bring the sealed report to the interview.

But I just read on the forum, someone else mentioned to bring the X-ray?!

We are leaving for GUZ early tomorrow morning. We have an interview on Tues. morning. Wish me luck!

Edited by JaKa (see edit history)

I packed medical report itself, of course. According to the red note the hospital gave me along with the medical report, it says I'm supposed to bring the X-ray film and the English immu. Record to the States, but bring the sealed report to the interview.

But I just read on the forum, someone else mentioned to bring the X-ray?!

We are leaving for GUZ early tomorrow morning. We have an interview on Tues. morning. Wish me luck!

You are supposedly "required" to carry the X-ray through the POE when entering the United States. In reality, however, they are rarely, if ever, looked at. They are not expected at the interview.

It may come in handy (as it has for my wife) in the event of a future medical condition which calls for a baseline from an earlier date (her doctors will often compare her present medical imaging with the immigration X-rays).

Wishing you VERY good luck

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)