What documents needed for interview?

I just read this!

We are not DCF but went from NVC and all cause when we filed last June we were not residing in China. Now we are back.

ANyways, Notarization/translation of the beneficiary's hukou???? I did NOT see that on the interveiw instruction!!!! We are interviewing on Tuesday mroning!!! Can someone help tell me if this is a must???

I just read this!

We are not DCF but went from NVC and all cause when we filed last June we were not residing in China. Now we are back.

ANyways, Notarization/translation of the beneficiary's hukou???? I did NOT see that on the interveiw instruction!!!! We are interviewing on Tuesday mroning!!! Can someone help tell me if this is a must???

No, the Hukou is not needed for interview.

What is needed is:

• Birth Cert which is based off of the Hukou.
  • Marital status (Marriage Cert), or for K-1 Fiancee visa (Cert of not married)
  • Evidence of termination of any prior marriages, (Divorce record, and/or death certs)
  • Police cert.

All need to be translated to English at the same notary office that these records are acquired from.

I just read this!

No, the Hukou is not needed for interview.

What is needed is:

• Birth Cert which is based off of the Hukou.
  • Marital status (Marriage Cert), or for K-1 Fiancee visa (Cert of not married)
  • Evidence of termination of any prior marriages, (Divorce record, and/or death certs)
  • Police cert.

All need to be translated to English at the same notary office that these records are acquired from.

Thank you so much for the quick response!! Whew! i was STressed for a minute there!

We got all the white books ready!

Now I can breath...