Who can be the sponsor?

Husband petitioner MUST be primary sponsor and provide an I-864, there is no choice in this matter. Grandma can be a joint sponsor and provide an additional I-864.

Husband petitioner MUST be primary sponsor and provide an I-864, there is no choice in this matter. Grandma can be a joint sponsor and provide an additional I-864.

Thank you sooo much for your quick reply.

I have recelived p4 but my husband did not file a 1 864 form. Only grandma did.I dont know how they have missed it. Is it crucial that I bring my husband's to interview? The checklist NVC did not mention it.

Guangzhou should catch this and will hold up the visa demanding your husband's I-864.

I would have him and grandma prepare new ones, his should indicate he is primary sponsor, and grandms's should have joint-sponsor indicated. Have these with you to provide at the interview.

Guangzhou should catch this and will hold up the visa demanding your husband's I-864.

I would have him and grandma prepare new ones, his should indicate he is primary sponsor, and grandms's should have joint-sponsor indicated. Have these with you to provide at the interview.

Okay. Will do that. Thanks for the help