Notarial Birth Certificate Help Needed

My fiancee recently got her Notarial Certificate for her birth. I thought this would be the white book. But it's only three pages: a cover sheet, and one certificate in Chinese and one in English. I'm worried this won't be sufficient for her K1 visa interview. Everything I've read about white books indicates there should be more included.

On visa journey someone posted the following should be in a white book:

1. official copy of notarized birth certificate

2. letter in chinese stating that the copy enclosed tallies 100 percent with the notarial birth certificate.

3. letter in english stating that the copy enclosed tallies 100 percent with the notarial birth certificate.
4. english translation of the chinese notarized birth certificate
5. translators statement in English that the English translation tallies 100 percent with what is in Chinese.
6. translators statement in Chinese that the English translation tallies 100 percent with what is in Chinese

She has no actual birth certificate, only the notarial certificate. From what I understand, the notarial office entered her hukou, parents id numbers, etc into their computer and they printed one english and one chinese certificate. So there was no translation done, it was automated. So how can there be a letter saying the translation tallies with the original or that the copy tallies with notarial birth certificate? Does she need to go back and ask for more information? What does she need to ask for? She told them she needed a translation for an American visa. Does anyone have a link to a description in Chinese of the notarial translation / white book? We're feeling pretty desperate and appreciate any help.

What you describe is sufficient. Does it have official seals or stamps?

In the past prior to interview the medical center would organize the documents, they would tear the cover off the "white book", the consulate had no issue with that.

Thanks for the quick reply. The Chinese language version has a stamp, the English version does not. Think that's ok? She's still working on getting the white book for her police certificate and marriage eligibility certificate. Should they be in a format similar to that outlined above, with 6 different documents?

Just wanted to clarify my concern. She received the certificates that state date and location of birth and parents names. But the certificates were not accompanied by any other documents, such as letters certifying the translation (again seems to me like no translation was actually done) or what information was used to create the certificates. So have people had success at the consulate with just the notarial birth certificate but no other documents? Am I overanalyzing this?

Just wanted to clarify my concern. She received the certificates that state date and location of birth and parents names. But the certificates were not accompanied by any other documents, such as letters certifying the translation (again seems to me like no translation was actually done) or what information was used to create the certificates. So have people had success at the consulate with just the notarial birth certificate but no other documents? Am I overanalyzing this?

The notarial birth certificate INCLUDES the English language "translation" (think of it simply as a bi-lingual document, if you prefer). It is NOT a separate document.

As long as you asked for, and were given, "a birth certificate for use abroad", you have the correct document. The Chinese authorities issue this document according to their own interpretation of International standards. The State Dept. recognizes this document for what it is.