Changed location of interview

...Or so we want to. I did all that they required to have the interview for my wife's daughter location changed from London to Guangzhou quite a while ago. Have sent emails and called more than a few times each method of communication. Calling does little good as thus far the people I've spoken with are very short and I had one answer my question and hang up! Is there anotherr level of communication or someone that can give a better answer to our question at NVC? Which is when are they going to let us know this has \been changed?? They said as soon as the information on the new location we are requesting is received, they'd update the file. We got an email that said it was received. Nothing so far. Also, can we pay the visa processing fee for her app when it still has the LND prefix or should we wait until it changes to GUZ?

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!

Marc

...Or so we want to. I did all that they required to have the interview for my wife's daughter location changed from London to Guangzhou quite a while ago. Have sent emails and called more than a few times each method of communication. Calling does little good as thus far the people I've spoken with are very short and I had one answer my question and hang up! Is there anotherr level of communication or someone that can give a better answer to our question at NVC? Which is when are they going to let us know this has \been changed?? They said as soon as the information on the new location we are requesting is received, they'd update the file. We got an email that said it was received. Nothing so far. Also, can we pay the visa processing fee for her app when it still has the LND prefix or should we wait until it changes to GUZ?

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!

Marc

The visa application fees need to go to Guangzhou, not London. The only way you can make sure this will happen is to wait for the GUZ/GZO case number. Otherwise, it might play an around the world Chinese fire drill routine. My guess is that nothing further will be possible is advisable until the file makes it to Guangzhou.

I would wait for a GUZ number. Them opt into E-process getting it changed to GZO and then pay the fee and email the requested documents to NVC.

Once you have GUZ number, refer here about the electronic processing: Refer to "Group B" on this page.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/submit/how-to-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

You will need the ability to scan documents to a PDF file, this can be done for you at the local Staples or other office supply store, FED-EX store, or perhaps UPS-Store, you would then email the PDF documents to NVC