Vistor Visa for wife's parents

Hi everyone. I know this topic has probably been done to death, but I am having a little trouble understanding a couple of things about getting a vistor's visa for my wife's parents. I tried to get my wife and son involved to help me communicate with her parents. He says it is her job. She leaves it all up to me. So, my question is, how much of this can I do myself? I know they will have to go pay the application fees for themselves at the CITIC Bank. Do they need two applications or can it be done jointly? Can I visit the Visa Information Call Center Website and purchase the PIN for them? Can I then call the Visa Call Center and schedule the appointment for them or do they have to make the call? Can the appointment be for a joint interview or do they have to be separate? I will work with my wife and son on gathering the necessary documents. Thanks as always to all the good folks here.

Two visas, two applications, two fees.

The application needs to be done on line, then visit CGI Stanley USTravel Docs website fill in all blanks for the two visas, generate the CGI number and then pay the fees at CITIC bank, you will then enter the CITIC receipt # in the CGI site, then schedule interviews.

Study topics tagged B-2 http://candleforlove.com/forums/tags/forums/B-2/