Merry Christmas!

Urkidding

Merry Christmas to everyone here. May the joy of Christmas be alive and well in your homes.

May those who are waiting for your loved ones to arrive, I know know its easier to say but have patience, your time will come.

To those who are no longer here to be with us, may you rest in peace!

and for all of God's special children, there is a Santa!

Rion Holcombe gets a special letter in the mail

Merry Christmas to everyone here. May the joy of Christmas be alive and well in your homes.

May those who are waiting for your loved ones to arrive, I know know its easier to say but have patience, your time will come.

To those who are no longer here to be with us, may you rest in peace!

and for all of God's special children, there is a Santa!

Rion Holcombe gets a special letter in the mail

Merry Christmas to you too cuzin' preacher man, and to Alex and your wife. Stay happy and keep up the good work, life is short, it may as well be filled with happiness and laughter.

tsap seui

Forgot to put this video into my post above. What is a Christmas greeting wihtout some music?

So without further ado I present you the heartwarming style and words of Seymour Swine and the Squealers

• 11 months later...

Its that time of year again... and I stopped by to wish everyone Merry Christmas Happy Holidays... Gosh darn it...I can't remember which one is politically correct so I'll just leave it for you to decide.

Anywho, have a great day today no matter what you do, say or play!

• Like 1