Dating Site Class Action Lawsuit

Guest ExChinaExpat

Guest ExChinaExpat

Many of us used a dating website to meet our Chinese partners. It's no secret that many of these websites also post fake profiles to draw men into memberships. ChnLove and others get away with gross fraud as they are offshore. However, Match.com has been busted with a huge class action suit:

Florida mom's photos used in more than 200 bogus Match.com profiles: $1.5 billion lawsuit
'Not a day goes by when someone doesn't tell me that they saw my pictures posted on Match.com or another web site,' says Yuliana Avalos, a Florida mom and part-time model who never actually signed up for the site. She charges the popular dating site with engaging in 'one of the biggest conspiracies ever executed on the Internet.'
Guest ExChinaExpat

If you open the link to the article try scrolling the the bottom and reading the user comments. So many of the comments are from people who "claim" to have never used a dating website and consider those who do to be losers.

Looked like most of the photos of "other" women were pulled by people from facebook sites and used as their own photos. But it's America, sue em' often, and sue em' hard. LOL

The site my wife went to in Fushun played games like nobody's business, photos in profiles were more like 54 card shuffle. Sent me 10 photos of 3 different women who were supposed to be one woman. Gotta say, none of those women were glamorous...and I wasn't looking for glamorous, I was looking for a woman who matched my sense of wacky humor, had a good heart, and also had a great imagination when the door was closed.

I got lucky and found my woman with the sharp quick sense of humor, the imagination, and big heart. And only due to the fact that Wenyan walked into the agency just days before my plane was to land in Beijing (with the other 3 girls off doing who knows what) did I meet her. Fate. Chance. Luck of the draw. Whatever you want to call it. I could just as easily have met one of the other 3 women and would have wound up telling them goodbye, you can stay in the hotel room for 3 more nights and here's some money to play with, as I left to catch a cab back to the airport.

You play on an internet dating website you must be prepared to either git, or gits got. If there is a scam that can possibly be played, somebody's gonna play it. Ya just take yore chances and go meet your little blushing internet chatterbox..just be prepared, she could turn out to be named Boris Clitoris. :yikes: Or you may hit a grand slam home run outta the park in the 9th inning of the seventh game of the world series. Ya never know till you spin the wheel of fortune and take a chance on romance.

So the Florida bimbo er.. ah.. mom is gonna sue for the big bucks....good for her, and her lawyer. :blahblah1: That awful Match.com.....somebody oughtta DO SOMETHING, I scream into this manicured wilderness. Letting people pull facebook photos and use them fer their own.

tsap seui

Son, I say, son...Wadda life, Wadda life, I tells ya