I guess men's and women's minds work differently

Yesterday ChunMei took a drive to take pictures of the autumn foliage. After she took a few pictures on her camera her camera battery went dead, so she used mine to take more pictures.

When we got home I transferred the pictures from my camera to one of my PC's, copied them to a flash drive, then copied them to her laptop as I usually do. At that point she mentioned that there were some older pictures on my hard drive that I hadn't copied to her's. I asked her what those were. she went upstairs and came down carrying a pair of her pants. She said, "You take the pictures when I wear these pants."

Okaaaay.

So we spent a half an hour going through folders on my hard drive, looking at pictures until we fond a series that had been taken on a road trip almost two years ago. And out of the 20 or so photos there was exactly one that showed her wearing those pants. She said, "Yes, those are pictures I don't have." So I copied them to her PC and she was happy.

So tell me, is it just women who think like that? I can't remember what I wore yesterday, but she remembered what she was wearing 22 months ago! Couldn't remember where we were at the time, but remembered her wardrobe at the time. Amazing!

• Like 1

haha, that is cute. I can't say it for all women, but at least for me, I tend to remember things, not just clothes, but also dates, events....It is a habit of mine, I try to be more indepentant, so I don't have to rely on people. :)

• Like 2

haha, that is cute. I can't say it for all women, but at least for me, I tend to remember things, not just clothes, but also dates, events....It is a habit of mine, I try to be more indepentant, so I don't have to rely on people. :)

Total recall, Ruby. :lol: Maybe you were my exwife in another life who could hold on to and remember things I said to save and throw at me at a later date. :sosad: You women have such an advantage over us mindless and forgetful men. :)

• Like 1

Borowed this from Ameriken,

Eight Words with two Meanings

1. THINGY (thing-ee) n.
Female...... Any part under a car's hood.
Male..... The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
Female.... Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
Male..... Playing football without a cup.

3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
Female... The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
Male... Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.

4. COMMITMENT (ko- mit-ment) n.
Female..... A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male...... Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.

5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
Female.... A good movie, concert, play or book.
Male...... Anything that can be done while drinking beer.

6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
Female.... An embarrassing by-product of indigestion.
Male...... A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.

7 MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
Female...... The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male..... Call it whatever you want, just as long as we do it.

8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
Female.... A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male... A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ExChinaExpat

Rote, memorization isn't just affecting their brains in how to behave in the classroom... :victory:

Women were wired differently at the factory, and a different technology was used that alters what goes in, what stays there, and then, what comes out later when you least expect it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...