Blue slip co-sponsor

We received a blue-slip due to not having the co-sponsor's spouse sign the I-134. We turned the forms in last week, one thing I am a little confused about is the new process going forward. She was given her passport back at the consulate, and the blue slip did not indicate to send it in. Will she receive another notice to send it in, if all goes well?

Yes, will turn in passport, blue slip and corrected I-134 at the CITIC bank, you schedule drop off on the US Travel doc site, same site you scheduled appointment and paid fees on.

Yes, will turn in passport, blue slip and corrected I-134 at the CITIC bank, you schedule drop off on the US Travel doc site, same site you scheduled appointment and paid fees on.

Well I wish we had asked this before, we didn't turn in the passport with the documents.....Whats the worst case? delay?

If all is well, most likely she will be asked to come back in... Don't worry delays; just get them what they want, when they ask it. thinking 'delays' is a path in insanity on some level. Focus on the next step. Now wait to see what they say next.

Thanks David for the good advice, I am happy to report though that we received an approval notice via email last night! I'm astounded by how quickly the issue was resolved but I'm certainly happy with it! Now they want us to just mail in her passport to receive the visa!