Thanks for the helping hands in this Forum, I am getting all paper work ready for file the I-130 for my wife and two month old baby.

One last thing I am working on is the EOR letter. I have several questions:

Is it better to include it in the original I-130 or bring it to the interview?

From other posts dnoublett recommended, it seems a letter explain the previous divorce is also a good idea. Should I write a separate letter for the divorce or include it as a part of the EOR?

A lot of people recommend to have it notarized at embassy. I am in US right now, if I notarized the letter in US now, will it still valid to the VO in China and almost a year later?

1) The original I-130 is sent to USCIS you have no choice in the matter, the consulate will later get a copy in their case file. A photo copy could be brought to interview as part of the "Kitchen Sink" but would not be needed.

2) EOR should start with prior relationships and lead up to the point where you are filing the petition. You can also bring an updated EOR including relationship since petition filing, just in case the interview demands one.

3) Notary in the US is just as valid as a notary at the consulate, all the notary is for is to verify the ID of the person signing the letter an to witness the signing. You can find notaries in the states an many banks, most provide the service for free. Where I work there are at least a dozen notaries, I have used them a couple times.