Help with a filipino bride coming to USA

My Friend is going to marry a filipino Lady . Are there any members here who can give advice or link me to a filipino web page like Ours .

or if any one has married a person from the philippines . My friend Lives in Marysville WA.

My good man, you have just gone through one of the, if not far and away THE MOST PROBLEMATIC countries to file an application for a spouse to immigrate from. Help your friend with the same information you sent in with your application for starters.

Maybe someone here made an application for a woman from the Philipines and can pinpoint any intracasies that are specific to the Philipines, but CR-1 applications are CR-1 applications, he will be dealing with the USCIS and the State Department just like you did.

If I were helping a friend I'd google CR-1 application in the Philipines, and I'd check out Visa Journey. Visa Journey has many many folks who made applications for the Philipines.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

VJ has a sub forum dealing with Manila, but the petitioning is the same filing an I-130.

Have your friend join Candle we all can answer general questions and I have helped a few dealing with Manila.

Thank You for your Help and Advice .

Michael