Wife has her I-551 stamp GC will take a long time to receive

Well the fourth Infoapss appointment was the charm, we found out that the CSC never scanned her paperwork into the system. So when it arrived at Buffalo they were able to process the forms up to a certain point but not finish the process. The officer said after the last appointment he just had to click 2 buttons and she would of been finished.

But alas that is not my luck. So now they have to send the entire packet with his approval information by mail so it can be scanned so they can generate the paperwork to print her actual GC.

They did stamp her passport for us so we can apply for her reentry permit. I just hope they will accept the copy of her passport with the stamp in it instead of the actual GC.

Ohh more great news. Just received information that they transferred her paperwork to another office for processing. But the status still shows initial review.

I have a bad feeling about the reentry permit application.

I am so glad I have no hair on my head to pull out at this point. :Dah:

It hurt me so bad pullin' my hair out while dealing with the various fools in the process, I just shaved my head to break the damn habit.

Luckily for us they made us wait darn near 5 years to even get the initial visa so by the time she got here she was given a 10 year green card and we haven't had to deal with what you guys are going through. :rotfl:

Good luck with no more foulups from the foul fowl. It's nothin' but a waiting game with our Uncle.. pssst....If our government was one day to be run like a proper business, a lot of folks would be looking for new jobs. :victory: I sat myself up REAL good....while dealing with the USCIS and State Department I opened up a claim with the VA at the same time. Had to change my first name to WAIT.

Wait tsap seui

With all this pain and the future 9+ month stay in China, I bet you wish you had simply put this all off and do a spouse visa (CR-1) visa process 9+ months from now after your trip over there filing at the US consulate over there. That process has been taking less than 4 months and results in a green-card upon arrival in the USA, and at much less expense.

Yeah I told my wife that yesterday, big mistake telling a 37 year old first time mother that we should of waited and and gotten married in China. lets just say she went to warp speed to you do not love baby. we would not have the baby if we did that. I then told her we still would have the cat to take care of. :bangin: It was a very quiet ride home from buffalo.

If I would of known about the china job I would of done things very differently. But life can and does throw me curve balls. 1070 aos 455 reentry permit 4 trips to buffalo with a days vacation each and we still need to go back again for another biometrics. On the plus side we get to go to the HOOWA store to stock up on her favorite foods a lot.

• Like 1