RFE reply check my list please

Well Buffalo looked at Yuan's AOS finally and sent a RFE for more information, sadly we had the whole interview packet with us last Friday when we were there for Infopass. But they could not find the paperwork, here is my list from the reply letter, please check it over and see if anything is obvious that I missed.

Dear Sir or Ma’am,

Please see the attached pages for the RFE for Bona fide marriage.

1. Copy of Marriage Liscense

2. Copy of Beneficiary page from Life Insurance Policy listing XXXXXX as beneficiary

3. Copy of Insurance card listing XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX as covered members

4. Copies of our Visa cards showing same Account Number

5. Bank Statement from 10-25 (Please note XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is also on this account as he will be handling our business affairs while we will be abroad).

6. Medical Bill from Jones Memorial Hospital for myself and XXXXX.

7. Copy of receipt for payment from Jones Memorial Hospital for my wife and myself

8. Copy of envelope from the Social Security Administration With XXXX's Name and our address showing

9. 2 copies of envelopes from wedding cards.

10. Picture of the first ultrasound of our baby.

11. Picture #1 Yuan and Ross at a neighbors graduation party

12. Picture #2 first visit to Niagara Falls to plan wedding

13. Picture #3,4,5 Wedding pictures

14. Picture #6 outside of restaurant for wedding reception

15. Picture 7 and 8 pictures or my visit to China to meet her family.

C Congratulation card from my Aunt and Uncle on our having out first child with envelope showing address and mailing stamp

Thank-you for your help as always.

The other things I can think of:

Drivers licenses showing the same address.

If you rent or own, show both names on the rental/property deed.

If the baby is born already, pictures of the proud parents holding the baby (everyone loves baby pictures).

We got 1)The minister at a church we attend to sign an affidavit. 2) Our next door neighbors to write one for us saying they lived next door and could attest we lived next door together for 2 years. 3) One of our friends to write a statement attesting that we are a married couple 4) My Mom and Dad wrote one

(On these, we wrote a base letter for them, and gave it to them as an example. That helped them know what needed to be in it).

I think we even included one of the notices from USCIS addressed to my wife at our address (kind of a duh .. YOU KNOW WE'RE HERE !! )

Good luck

This is not removal of conditions it's adjustment of status, probably does not have drivers license and I believe expecting baby, could show doctor stuff of prenatle nature.

She does have her drivers license, still in her maiden name. She threw a fit when she found out it would cost 15 dollars to change the name. I am still working on telling her it will be helpful to get it changed sooner rather than later.

The day after thanksgiving when we had our second Infopass appointment we had a letter from work stating that I have pending overseas work contracts. Just waiting for her GC until we finalize the dates, plus a script from our DR saying she is pregnant and the due date.

When we sent in the paperwork we figured that the marriage license would be enough. All of the information that the Buffalo office requested was items I thought that we should bring to the interview. I guess they are just gathering a lot of information for when we do have the interview.

• 4 weeks later...

We made an Infoapss appointment for the 18th, work is getting really antsy about the GC process. The man at the front looked at us like OMG you still do not have your GC, He went upstairs talked to the officer and verified that the RFE response was received. He comes back down and say's that she will have her GC within 10 day's. No interview required at the local office.

Now I am being paranoid that there have been no updates to the case file online. I know the online system is completely unreliable But man it is very annoying not knowing where in the process of production her GC is.