urgent advice needed on adoption

hi, all, appreciate input on my situation, I am a single USC(former chinese citizen) wishing to adopt a baby from china, wanted to go through the 130/485 route rather than the hague convention route since adoption pool is much limited in the later one. a few questions we couldn't get our heads clear on:

1. finishing domestic adoption in china using my US identity or Chinese identify, in the former case, domestic authorities require us to go through hague convetion
2. Two years requirements of living together and having custody for two years, is there anyway to bring the baby to US to live with me for two years instead of me quiting jobs and moving to china for two years. If so, how and what visa i can bring her over.

thanks for all your help!

thanks, randy, yes, I posted at visajourney as well, hoping to get some expert opinion. It is more difficult going through this route, rather than hague convention. However get conflicting info on success/failure. due to job/house situation in US, it would be a hassel to arrange everything for two years and go aboard. apreciate on any experiences/inputs/opinions.

2) Is the deal changer, it is there for many reasons, one is to prevent end-running the Hague convention, another is for cases like adopting a niece/nephew in an attempt to end-run the in ability to petition (Aunt/Uncle/Niece/Nephew)

Only scenario I can think of which would be possible visa fraud would to some how get a visitors visa for child, and they would live in the USA overstaying the max 90 day term of stay at which time file to adjust status.

thanks, dan, in my case, we plan to adopt a baby < 3 months old not from relatives, to be my real baby, with the plan for years, finally have the courage to start exploring this difficult path. This end running requirement prevents people with real adoption needs. Wonder if someone has done this before and could share valuable experiences.

thanks, dan, in my case, we plan to adopt a baby < 3 months old not from relatives, to be my real baby, with the plan for years, finally have the courage to start exploring this difficult path. This end running requirement prevents people with real adoption needs. Wonder if someone has done this before and could share valuable experiences.

Yes, some people have, but I think they went through agencies. Hopefully, they'll be along shortly and can help you out.