K-1 Visa (CN Vaccination) now Completing AOS; Is I-693 needed or not?

Hi everyone:

I appreciate your help.

My wife completed her medical examination and all vaccinations in China (Guangdong Int'l Travel Healthcare Center) as part of her K-1 Visa. The hospital gave her a sealed envelope AND a bag full of other stuff; including Form DS3025 and a sealed CD which was separate from the sealed envelope.

At the K-1 Document Intake, she gave them all things but they only took the sealed envelope. The person told her 'america might want to see the DS3025 and CD' when she arrive to USA. However, at POE, SFO immigration did not ask to see any medical so we still haver this sealed CD and DS3025. (she was expedited through SFO immigration in less than 2 minutes by the way. ....)

Now, we are looking to complete the AOS and I am so confused on what to do. I understand that since we completed the vaccinations in China that we dont need to do it again here, but

1. do we still need to see a civil surgeon to certify the DS3025 (and sealed CD?) and complete the I-693 just for vaccinations? Or
  2. do we just give the DS3025 (and CD?) with the AOS package with no I-693?

This is so confusing because the i-693 instructions say we dont need to see a civil surgeon but it doesn't say what K-1 needs to give to the AOS. Also, I perused the pinned thread and the info there wasnt wasn't clear to me on what someone with in our situation (unsealed DS3025/sealed CD£©should do.

Please advise. :)

Also, assuming we need to see a civil surgeon, would her primary care physician from my health insurance = a Civil Surgeon, or do we need to see somebody special?

Attach the Sealed DS-3025 to the I-485 AOS application, you wont need an I-693 if you send the DS-3025.

Should not be a problem either if DS-3025 is unsealed, I have seen many posts on VJ about that.

Also keep the CD, it is just digital photos of the x-ray done at the medical.

Is why I recommend getting the vaccinations done in China and getting the DS-3025 sealed in a separate envelope in K-Visa cases.

See: http://candleforlove...-and-the-i-693/

Also, assuming we need to see a civil surgeon, would her primary care physician from my health insurance = a Civil Surgeon, or do we need to see somebody special?

Dan's already told you everything you need, but just to answer this question -

Civil surgeon locator - https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

Civil Surgeon

A medically trained, licensed and experienced doctor practicing in the U.S. who is certified by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service). These medical professionals receive U.S. immigration-focused training in order to provide examinations as required by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and USCIS. For medical examinations given overseas, please see Panel Physician.

IMPORTANT: medical examinations will not be recognized if they are given by a doctor in the U.S. who is not a Civil Surgeon; please make sure that your appointment is with a Civil Surgeon or your results and documents will be invalid.

• 2 weeks later...