Andriod apps for travel in China

Here are a few of the apps that I installed to make my life easier while I was traveling in China.

1.Guangzhou taxi helper, Awesome app it has the entire subway map in english and chinese, makes the subway soo much easier to Navigate. The app also has a lot of the hotels pre loaded into it. Hint the Westin hotel is 100 yards from the consulate, it has the address in english and chinese you can just show it to the taxi driver.

2. Shenzhen subway map,

3. QQ for mobile, great app only problem is that it is avail only in chinese. so you should get used to the program before you fly over, also needs internet connection.

4. Currency Converter, if you do not have data option for china it will still work just the values will be a little off due to currency value changes.

5. Angry birds. There is no better way to get your future neice and nephew to open up than to be able to play a game that is understood everywhere.

6. Hanping pro dictionary. I just did a test and once you look up a word it stays loaded on your phone. You only need the internet for the first time you look a word.

Please feel free to reply with more apps. If we can build a database for andriod apps it could make someones trip a little easier.