My wife has become a dadgum clothes horse

tsap seui

"I thought he had a heart attack and died while in the saddle of a young hot tamale..."

Funny you mention that Tsap---one of the guys (editorial page editor) --- I liked the least at The Oregonian --- at constant loggerheads with---IF I could get him to communicate at all..---a dyed in the wool liberal----holier than thou---on every subject---tried to get him to see China--- (and the Chinese---including the local Chinese---ie. wife and kid's point of view---posted some of it over the years right here) --- to no avail --

---He did just that: Died in the saddle with a local prostitute. (The Oregonian----true to its liberal instincts----- tried to cover up the details--but the local weekly (Willamette Week) ---spilled the whole story------ Good Liberal, Family Man... pillar of the community---- left a wife, and three daughters..

big box stores ain't ever gonna make a profit offa her size S and XS butt...any more.

My wife is an expert shopper also, Tsap. Frequently, when I get home, she'll show me a piece of clothing with a brand name and ask, "How much?"..........I'll put a pained look on my face, clutch my chest, and answer, "$100 dollars"..............she'll start hopping and giggle, "4 dollars!"........of course, she wears petite or small and here in good ole East TN, I doubt there's a lot of demand for that size.

• Like 2

Lao po, had lots of clothes in the PRC, but doesn't seem as interested in shopping here...only in spurts like at Kohl's last week. She pokes around and looks at everything on the sale racks while I am bored to death, but I'm a good Hotai and suffer through it with a smile. She has lost 10# since we found out she had type 2 diabetes...she got a pair of new jeans, size 4P..."P" means tiny hinney I think. She did love Goodwill because of all of the small sizes and low prices. But she has been a very easy keeper while here in the US.