Ten Years to Go Before.......

Hello Everyone,

I wasnt sure where to put this so I hope I have it in the right place.

After a long journey - I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife just got her ten year green card a week ago. We are finally done dealing with the bureaucracy of the American government and immigration, at least for the time being.

We want to give a huge thanks to the people who run this site and to those who share their experiences with the rest of us in order to jump through all the hoops. Each and every time I needed help or advice, someone here was always there with answers and suggestions. I did not post as often as some but I read, read, read.......

Without this site and your help I would have gotten through it by myself but it would have taken much more time and energy.

Thanks again,

Troy (max salvo)

PS - to those of you still in the process - there is one thing my wife (then fiance) and I would always tell each other. The one thing that helped both of us.

Where there is a Will, there is a Way! Good Luck to all of you. God Bless.

Cool, and congrats.

Just remember to do a couple things.

• Keep a log of all trips out of the USA (Where to, Leave date, Return date, and time away.) for citizenship reasons.
  • Remember to file an AR-11, and I-865 anytime you change addresses, even if move is across the street. If you have a joint sponsor, they need to file an I-865 anytime they move.

My wife has become a US Citizen, so immigrations is truly off of our backs.