Tigers or Tide?

warpedbored

So far the Tide is looking good with two field goals, 6-0. They've been moving the ball but can't seem to get it in the end zone. On the other hand they are doing something no one else has and that's stopping the LSU offense.

Alabama is looking dominant. Probably going to go up 16-0 with a TD on the opening drive of the second half.

With an Alabama win though, it's going to seem like a somewhat anti-climactic end to the season.

Who wouldn't want to see Alabama take on Oregon or OK State next week?!

Still alot of game left though, probably shouldn't be speaking so soon.......

So far the Tide is looking good with two field goals, 6-0. They've been moving the ball but can't seem to get it in the end zone. On the other hand they are doing something no one else has and that's stopping the LSU offense.

Alabama is looking dominant. Probably going to go up 16-0 with a TD on the opening drive of the second half.

With an Alabama win though, it's going to seem like a somewhat anti-climactic end to the season.

Who wouldn't want to see Alabama take on Oregon or OK State next week?!

Still alot of game left though, probably shouldn't be speaking so soon.......

This is exactly why we need a playoff system for College football. I would love to see an Alabama/Oregon match. I would rather see an Oregon/LSU rematch. We owe them one since the season opener.

I would have never expected a shut out. While Alabama's offense was good enough to get the kicker in field goal range in 5 of their 6 scores it was the defense that dominated LSU. They only made it across the 50 yard line once in the whole game. While I hate the BCS system I have to admit they had it right in the #1 and #2 teams this year.

Although it pains me, I too must agree they had the right #1 and #2 teams this year.

I guarantee a sour taste was left in most true football fans mouths this year though, because of this match-up. A play-off would draw so much interest, and not leave, I believe it was the Sugar bowl with 15,000 seats left empty.

The NCAA college basketball tournament is my favorite event of the year, and if college football could implement a system, even just a 4 team playoff, I think they'd be able to capture alot of that magic too.

I would have never expected a shut out. While Alabama's offense was good enough to get the kicker in field goal range in 5 of their 6 scores it was the defense that dominated LSU. They only made it across the 50 yard line once in the whole game. While I hate the BCS system I have to admit they had it right in the #1 and #2 teams this year.