Here comes the Rose Bowl

warpedbored

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/GeorgeTakeiParade.jpg

George Takei made it to the Parade, he wanted to ride on the Paramount Float, with the Starship Enterprise, but was denied, however he got good seats.

I didn't get to ride in it (Studio employees only) but I did receive a pair of grandstand tickets to watch the Enterprise fly by in the Parade of Flowers, celebrating Paramount's 100th year. Here's a shot as it went by.

http://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei

Well the Ducks pulled it off by 7.My condolences Dan. It wasn't handed to them though. The Badgers put up a hell of a fight. If you like a lot of offense and sitting on the edge of your seat biting your nails it was the perfect game.

WOW ~ ! What a Game! ---hard to imagine the sponsors aren't happy with that one! Over at some very LOYAL Ducks fans house------life time Oregonians---didn't really realize the significance ---NINTY FIVE YEARS since the last Rose Bowl victory----and it wasn't until 1928 that there were even 10 schools in the conference. (it stared out with five) ---so its amazing that for so many years, Oregon STANK so bad.. --Think White Sox/Red Sox(Washington Senators) ---but even they had much longer odds to get to the World Series than Oregon did to get to the Rose Bowl---and win it. Truly remarkable ~ ! And a wonderful game to watch! :D

Well, I unfortunately did not get to see the game, being here in China. Sounded like a heck of a match-up though, and I graciously admit defeat!

They say you need to play a full 60 minutes, so no complaining on my end, but, 3 losses all determined in the final 30 seconds of each game has been hard to take this year.

If you were to ask me, I'd say the 5 best teams in the country this year are LSU, Alabama, Oregon, Oklahoma State, and Wisconsin. Tell me you wouldn't like to see some sort of playoff with the likes of these teams going at it!?

Happy new year, and enjoy the BCS Championship coming up!

Dan

Well the Ducks pulled it off by 7.My condolences Dan. It wasn't handed to them though. The Badgers put up a hell of a fight. If you like a lot of offense and sitting on the edge of your seat biting your nails it was the perfect game.