February interview group.

Next month is not far away, in my wife's case our interview was just after Spring Festival, a few years ago.

• 1 month later...

In Guangzhou now with Fiance. Her interview is 23 Feb. We feel very well prepared and confident about our 2 year marriage and my 10 visits to China. A little worried that we both were married when we met but she divorced June 2010 and I finished my divorce Apr 2011. Nothing to hide, both marriages were truly failing prior to us meeting each other while I was in China on business. Hard to imagine that US would be concerned with such things given our generally low morality standards but our lawyer has worked her over on this issue.

Probably a freudian slip, it's not 2 year marriage, it should be engagement, hard to be married and fiancee, unless you are talking about prior marriage.

Yes of course, sorry. We've enjoyed a 2 year relationship after formal engagement last May.

Take care with this, the interview sometimes asks questions to determine if already are married and can cause big problems if they think you are married, same goes for the POE, they two can cancel a K-1 if they suspect already married.

For example, at my wife's K-1 visa interview the officer asked her, "How many children does your husband have?" Her answer was, "he has no children, and he is my fiancee, not husband."

• 2 weeks later...