Tax transcripts vs 1040's

I probably misread it, but if you include the transcripts then you don't need the supporting documentation? Such as W-2's, pay stubs, etc?

Or is no matter if you submit the tax transcripts either the 1040's you still need to submit the supporting documentation?

Sorry for the confusion.

So do the transcripts need to be signed?

No a transcript is a computer generated printout from the IRS, there is no signature on it.

Whhhat must have been problem was misunderstood, when using a copy of a return it must include all supporting documents showing where the amounts shown on the return came from.

Again by signing the I-134 the sponsor is swaring the transcripts or return is acurate.

Again from mmy earlier post:

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/I-864Taxes.jpg

Taken from I-864 instructions.

As for I-134 instructions, the consulate treats the I-134 the same as I-864 due to a non immigrant will need this evidence when adjusting status later after marriage in the states.

Since USCIS has little to do with non immigrants, they have not changed the I-134 instructions, and also a K1 is a special case, it is non immigrant, but is handled by the immigrant unit at consulate, so the affidavit of support is treated like an immigrant affidavit of suport, I-864