NOA2 in 2.5 months, DCF via Beijing.

Just wanted to report here.

We DCF a I-130 in Beijing in July 13, 2011 and we just got a letter (Notice of approval for visa petition) saying it was approved on September 16, 2011 and forwarded to Guangzhou. So hopefully we will receive P3 soon.

FYI, we sent an e-mail to Beijing asking for the status of the petition on September 2, to which they replied that at that time it was still pending for review.

Wow. I hope that is the longest stretch for you. Hopefully here on out, things will continue to progress quickly and without issue. Good luck!

Just wanted to report here.

We DCF a I-130 in Beijing in July 13, 2011 and we just got a letter (Notice of approval for visa petition) saying it was approved on September 16, 2011 and forwarded to Guangzhou. So hopefully we will receive P3 soon.

FYI, we sent an e-mail to Beijing asking for the status of the petition on September 2, to which they replied that at that time it was still pending for review.

I know four other couples who submitted petitions to Beijing at the same time and all are still waiting. I will let them know.

One of them told me they thought the 10th anniversary of 9/11 was taking up resources.

Good luck!