Mistake on G-325A and interview next week

Hi friends,

I was going through documents in preparation for leaving for China for my wife's interview at GUZ, I ran across the G-325A (Biographic Information) that I had sent in for her lo these many months ago. My wife was married twice before me (one divorce, one husband died in a traffic accident). Assuming that the printout of the fillable PDF that I am looking at is identical to the one I sent in, I left off one ex-husband. It was just a mistake, no attempt to hide anything.

When sending PDFs to NVC for Electronic Processing, I did send in both a divorce decree for one ex and the death certificate for the other.

What I'm wondering now is: should I pro-actively take this up with the embassy when I get to China, or just let it lie? I suppose it might be possible to give them a new G-325A. I have no idea how closely they look at these things. She would certainly, if asked, confirm that she had two ex-husbands, thus exposing an error on the G-325A for her.

Advice appreciated.

Tim

G325A is a biographic support formfrom for USCIS, so may not be an issue. However it would be good to have a corrected one at interview and provide it if questioned.

Explain that thought wanted to know divorces not widowings.

G325A is a biographic support formfrom for USCIS, so may not be an issue. However it would be good to have a corrected one at interview and provide it if questioned.

Explain that thought wanted to know divorces not widowings.

Thanks Dan,I'll definitely have a corrected one for her to have at the interview.